Natural Pain Relief
I am not against aspirin, ibuprofen, and when needed opiates. However, too much use of pretty most anything can bring on dependence. For example, long-term use of ibuprofen can result in the following:
Ibuprofen is known to cause short-term effects like indigestion, heartburn, shortness of breath, chest pain, and vomiting. Over time, regular use can lead to addiction and permanent liver damage (1). Make This Oil For Pain With Pink Salt And You’ll Never Need Ibuprofen
So, it is best to not reach for pill every time you’re feeling muscle pains. But, according to Daily Health Post, you don’t necessarily have to be in pain if you want to limit your use of over the counter medicine. Please note, that I haven’t tried any of these natural remedies or done any research. So, I don’t know exactly how effective these remedies are for controlling pain. So, do your due diligence. However, the instructions to make these pain relief medicines seem quite simple.
- 20 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 10 tablespoons Himalayan salt
- 3-5 drops rosemary essential oil
You’ll have to:
- Mix ingredients in a glass jar, seal, and let it sit for 48 hours.
- To use, apply a small amount to affected area in the morning right after waking up. For headaches, apply directly to your temples.
- Massage the oil into your skin for 2-3 minutes and let it sit for up to 20 minutes.
- Use a clean damp towel to wipe away the remaining oil.
- Use everyday for 10 days to see lasting results.
So, as long as the above does not have any adverse health effects (I don’t see how they could), it does not hurt to give it a try. Click here to read the entire article.